About the Company
We are a complete Acumatica solutions provider that guides our clients through how to use Acumatica to reach highly focused business goals and objectives. We provide Acumatica development, Acumatica integration, and Acumatica customization services to have a long-term solution that is tailored to fit clients’ systems, people, and processes.
We work smart. We enjoy what we do and the people we serve. And, of course, we love to laugh. It’s a simple formula really, one that keeps us coming back for more each and every day. We truly value all our team members. We go above and beyond to help our team to achieve their personal greatness both personally and professionally.
What We Value: Honesty, Humility, Collaboration, Innovation, and Escalation
A typical day as an Acumatica Consultant might include:
· Perform full Acumatica ERP implementation utilizing our implementation methodology, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training (on-site and/or web-based) as needed.
· Plan and consult with customers on business process improvements to configure the system features/functions to client requirements and needs.
· Manage various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines, and outline implementation objectives, issues, findings, and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
· Work as a team with other consultants to assess client implementation needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level that exceeds client expectations.
· Develop and communicate client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
· Cleanse/import client data and document deliverables and completed activities.
· Train associates on various aspects of implementation and delegate work based on availability and experience.
· Act as lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of Acumatica, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
· Opportunity to work remotely from any location in the USA
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field preferred
· You have a full understanding of ERP Systems, Business Model Use of ERP Systems, and at least 5+ years as an ERP Consultant
· You have seen multiple Acumatica ERP implementation projects through to completion successfully.
· Experience in projects with Distribution, Manufacturing, Construction, and/or Project Accounting is highly desirable.
· It’s highly desirable that you have at least 1 Acumatica Badge
· You can translate business requirements into business solutions.
· You are a strong communicator and critical thinker who can work in a team and handle complex situations.
· You have experience & understanding of the following areas:
1. Business Financials and Accounting *Required
2. Wholesale Distribution, Manufacturing and Demand Planning *Highly Preferred
3. Managing and Documenting Projects
4. Order Processing
5. Inventory Management
7. Data analysis
8. Proficiency with MS Office
Why You Should Join Our Team
Our vision is to be a workplace community where people choose personal greatness to benefit others. Our culture is driven by our dedicated and passionate teammates, who love what they do and enjoy the growth and learning that comes with it. We love helping each other become the best they can be – personally and professionally.
We are committed to keeping our team healthy, driven, focused, and accomplishing beyond what they thought possible. We provide excellent benefits packages and offer routine wellness activities. We truly care about our teammates in all areas of their lives. We are proud of our diverse culture, and we are an organization that welcomes those from all walks of life and backgrounds.
Salary : $110,000k-$130,000k base