A boutique consultancy to find Implementation Consultants with experience working in EPM (Adaptive Insights / Planning). The company are looking for EPM Consultants to implement Workday Adaptive Planning amongst their clients. They are specialists in business performance management solutions that provide more efficient processes and integration across all departments.
The company are a leading implementation partner and have now delivered hundreds of successful projects to multiple, satisfied customers and look to maintain this record.
They are now looking to significantly grow their implementation team, with consultants requiring strong technical skills and understanding of Adaptive Insights / Planning. The individual is also expected to have an affinity for IT and data, great attention to detail and a well-structured, independent, and pro-active work ethic with strong finance skills.
- Deliver high-quality solutions within expected timeframes and budget. Having the ability to own the delivery of the business requirements – with a full and thorough understanding of the expected benefits to the client.
- Drive efficiency of all key finance processes across multiple teams, including the long-term strategic planning, annual budgeting and rolling forecasts.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement and structured decision-making in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Driving new opportunities.
- Experience of model building and implementation using EPM/CPM tools (such as Adaptive Insights, IBM Planning Analytics (TM1), Oracle Essbase (PBCS), Anaplan).
- Strong understanding of FP&A.
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience liaising with clients to deliver solutions.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- A profound knowledge of Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong understanding of modern IT solutions (Cloud, Software as a Service).
- Bachelor/Master’s degree.
- An individual with a data-driven, strategic background.
- Willing to learn and to take responsibility.
- Familiar the functionalities associated with Workday ERP.
- Generous bonus accompanied by other useful allowances.
- High performing and progressing culture.