My client is a leading construction company, seeking Finance System Analysts to join their Finance team and aid the growth of their Anaplan ecosystem. Having implemented Anaplan a few years ago, and more models in the pipeline, a candidate to design, build and develop the ecosystem is required.
As the company’s Anaplan developer, you will be tasked with supporting the management and development of Anaplan – their forecasting, planning and production tool. You’ll be reporting to their Anaplan Lead, and be trusted with leading the system’s development. This is a great opportunity to move away from Consulting, or for candidates working with other similar EPM systems looking to make the move into Anaplan.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in the maintenance & development of the Planning & Forecasting systems’ financial and operational models.
- Assist with improving processes, and support key functions within the business
- Identify areas for enhancement, and lead those model changes
- Work closely with other ERP teams
What is required:
- Degree qualification in Maths, or similar numerate discipline
- Experience with either: Anaplan, TM1, Hyperion Planning, Planful, Workday Adaptive, or a similar EPM system
- Pro-active ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills
Requires 3 days in their Edinburgh office, paying a competitive salary based on experience.