Android Developer | Fully Remote | US Hours
My client are looking for an experienced Senior Android Engineer to join one of their experience teams and directly contribute to the Android app.
You’ll work closely with product and design to fix highly impactful user problems and A/B test interface changes, to make the user experience even smoother.
You’ll eventually become one of the primary code owners of the Android codebase and a go-to person when another team member needs help with a difficult Android problem.
My client’s company-wide tech stack is varied – but for this role you will predominantly work with the mobile apps:
- Native iOS: Swift (>95%), Objective C, Realm DB, SwiftUI, UIKit
- Native Android: Kotlin (>95%), Java, Room DB, Jetpack Compose, View-based UI
- Backend services: Python
- Public Cloud: GCP
- CI/CD tooling: Bitrise (mobile), CircleCI (backend)
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes
- IaC: Terraform
- API Gateway and Service Mesh Architecture
- Databases: SQL, PostgreSQL, NoSQL