Are you seeking a career with high earning potential and the opportunity for quick career progression?
Join our high performing New York Office who are exceeding excellence, with 2023 being their best year yet! You have the chance to join us on our growth journey and have an input in shaping the evolving culture of our US Business.
The opportunity is endless with our tailored training programme to help you cultivate success. You will also benefit from our fantastic roster of hyper-growth clients and the opportunity to join and leverage these accounts.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly driven individual who is eager to learn and embark on a career as a successful Recruitment Consultant. As a Recruitment Consultant at Codex you will use your positive, winner’s attitude to develop a well mapped, niche market, building strong and lasting relationships with clients and candidates – working collaboratively and supportively within your team.
What we want from you:
- Responsive and eager to gain a full understanding of the recruitment process
- Open to applicants with no experience to applicants with up to 1 year’s recruitment experience!
- Committed to progression and continuous development
- Driven and career focused
- Motivated by high reward incentives
- To live our values: continuous improvement, tenacity, accountability, integrity, zeal, unity
In return we offer:
- A comprehensive tailored training programme and continuous professional development opportunities
- The support of an established Team of High Achievers
- A flexible working set up
- A competitive basic salary and generous commission scheme
- Bi-annual company holidays to places like Miami, Las Vegas and Ibiza
- Regular company socials
- Quarterly team socials
- Hybrid working
- Day off on your birthday
- Your wellbeing is important to us all employees have access to a 24/7 confidential counselling service
- Annual wellbeing allowance
Codex Recruitment specialises in supplying consultants and technology resources globally, with a key focus in the UK, European and North American markets.
Our Core Markets include – EPM, SaaS (Sales, Customer Success), Data Analytics and Renewable Energy
We exist as an enabler and platform for success.
Our business is all about People – starting with our employees – we know that hiring the best and training & developing them to be leaders in their given sector will ensure that our business provides the most value to our Clients and Candidates .
Our culture is all about improving every day, challenging the person next to you to Level Up and working as a team to take our business to the next level and enjoy this process together.
We channel all of this focus & energy into working in Sectors where there is a shortage of Talent and we enjoy the battle and challenge of filling that gap. Through this we offer incredible value to our clients and candidates alike and provide a service that bridges a gap between them both.
With offices in Central London and New York we appreciate the value that true diversity brings, and we want to reflect this in our workforce. We commit to ensuring every employee feels respected, valued and able to give their best.
To this end we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and experiences, including those who identify as Black, Asian or from a Minority Ethnic background, LGBTQ+, Women and all other underrepresented and minority groups.