I’m currently working with a UK based veterinary group, with hundreds of practices throughout the UK, who are looking to grow their Group Business Control department.
The company are looking for a business controller, with extensive experience in Business Intelligence (BI). The individual would be responsible for evaluating business and financial performance, as well as for accurate and on time reporting and up to date information in the BI-Tool.
- Business analysis and control as well as forecasting on clinics
- Assist with integration of newly acquired clinics, such as their own BI tool
- Participate in BI-projects to improve or expand Group BI-Tool Participate in Group Finance projects
- Prepare results meetings and presentations on actuals and forecasting to Group CEO, Group CFO and Group COO
- Responsible for production and analysis of accurate financial and management reports for operational management (Regional Operations Directors typically 6 to 10 in a division)
- Propose measures for performance improvement of any nature and size, be it organic growth, cost reduction and capital efficiency improvement. Co-lead implementation together with DOD
- Assist with the business case for acquisitions of clinics.
What you need to succeed:
- Experience with PowerBI
- Experience as a Business Controller or BI Consultant
- Experience with CPM tools e.g. OneStream, Tagetik, Hyperion
- High IT proficiency
- Passionate about data and date-driven decision making
- Bachelors degree
If this is of interest, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me!