Senior Customer Success Manager – Hybrid – Stockholm, Sweden
My client is a fast growing SaaS company within the AI sector looking to expand their Customer Success team.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will ensure that your customers are getting the most out of your software and your platform is successful. You will be responsible for training and working with customers in their journey through digital transformation whilst supporting junior colleagues in their development.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who values freedom and self-management as the company offers hybrid working!
- Understand your customers wants and needs.
- Build strong relationships with customers and set realistic expectations.
- Lead the onboarding and implementation process.
- Help customers implement new strategy.
- Create and conduct training for customers to increase product understanding.
- Aid marketing with content and event ideas.
- Drive Revenue.
- Provide guidance for and support junior colleagues in their development.
- Visit customer sites and demonstrate products.
- 3-5+ years of experience within Customer Success or a similar role.
- Fluency in English and Swedish.
- Capable of working both independently and as part of a cohesive, driven team.
- Data-driven and analytical.
- Strategic and proactive.
- Knowledge of any CSM, CRM, Jira, Slack, Confluence, Zoom and Google tool is useful.
- Experience with AI is a bonus!
The client is offering a competitive salary of 70-80K SEK + OTE dependant upon experience. Alongside this they are also happy to offer a car allowance to help with travel to customer sites. The work, life balance is nurtured and valued at the company so a flexible, hybrid working environment has been maintained.
Be a part of a company that values their employees and supports their growth and development inside and outside of the organization.
Want to hear more? Apply today!