Remote (USA) | $100,000 – $130,000 (basic salary)
Must have experience with full lifecycle implementation of EPM / CPM applications.
Responsible for managing multiple projects to successful completion by ensuring timely delivery, in budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines.
No Project Management experience necessary.
If you’re a technical, or techno-functional delivery consultant looking to pivot into an Engagement Manager position, you are perfect!
- Work with technical and functional leads to turn the product plan into projects
- Schedules projects as per the Project Roadmap defined by the Business Owner
- Develop and maintain:
- Project plan
- Status report
- Meeting minutes
- Internal status meeting
- Action items log
- Project budget tracker
- Stakeholder registration
- Assist the technical and functional leads to guarantee business objectives are attainable
- Deliver detailed reports to management on milestone completion, risk assessment, project financials, and project status
- Work closely with VP of Delivery, Practice Director, and project team members for status updates and issue resolution
- Experience with full lifecycle implementations of EPM / CPM applications (Hyperion, Oracle EPM, OneStream, Anaplan, Tagetik, Adaptive Insights, etc.)
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills
The company offers a competitive base salary, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short term and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K with supporting company match, a performance bonus, paid holidays and vacation days, and an exceptional work environment.