I’m currently working with a boutique Corporate Performance Management Consultancy who are looking for an Engagement Manager. Due to the rapid levels of growth that the company have achieved over the last few years, they are looking to grow their technology team to facilitate the increasing number of projects taken on.
Situated in the heart of London, you will be responsible for the management of all projects and play a vital role in delivering projects on time and within budget to a variety of clients within EPM and ERP.
An exciting opportunity for anyone with strong EPM/ERP experience to advance their career and work for a company with a great culture, benefits and bonus scheme.
- As an engagement manager you’ll be responsible for the coordination of projects from kick-off to post-go live.
- You’ll be the lead focal point for the client to contact on all issues and activities related to project management.
- Definition and management of project plans including resource allocation
- Definition and management of project governance both internally and with client
- Ensure that the delivery team has the appropriate tools at their disposal to effectively elicit requirements, design, build and test their solutions
- Provide regular updates on project progress to the client, appropriate to audience
- Provide coaching and mentoring support to junior team members to promote their personal and team development
What you’ll need
- A bachelor’s degree, ideally with a focus on Finance and Accounting
- 4-8 years of business consulting and project management experience in a technology domain (EPM / CPM preferred)
- Adaptive Insights/ Hyperion/ SAP/ Workday/ OneStream/ Tagetik/ Anaplan/ TM1/ Jedox/ Planful/ HFM experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of a formal system implementation methodology – requirements gathering, design, build/test and deploy (Agile methodology experience also preferable)
- Strong written/oral communication skills
- Proven ability to lead and execute responsibilities simultaneously.