$120,000 – $140,000
This role is FULLY REMOTE but MUST BE BASED ON WEST COAST
The Oracle Cloud EPBCS Administrator will be responsible for on-going functionality, maintenance and enhancement of Enterprise Planning & Budgeting Cloud Services (EPBCS) within the Oracle Cloud Environment. This position will be the primary support for the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A), Project Portfolio Financial Management (PPFM) and Accounting teams to ensure the accuracy of reporting at the management and executive level
- Identify, evaluate, and define highly complex systems
- Performs highly complex setups, configurations, analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into the proper system, and process requirement specifications in Enterprise Planning & Budgeting
- Serve as a cross-module integration project coordinator to assist in the resolution of cross-module issues
- Review and test new functionality, patches, and releases before deployment
- Evaluate customized solutions and develop approaches collaboratively with business teams to best leverage delivered Oracle functionality, minimize customizations, and maximize benefits across the enterprise
- Additional responsibilities include providing integrations support, security provisioning, and managing development and execution of configuration updates
- Drive results and maximize value by staying current with Oracle product and service enhancements, roadmap, and platform upgrades
- Bachelors’ degree in related field
- 3+ years’ administrative experience with Oracle EPM Cloud (EPBCS/PBCS)
- Understanding of the budget planning and month-end close processes (conceptually and within the Oracle Cloud tool)s
This EPBCS Administrator will have a significant impact on this new organisation and be able to influence organizational policy and program development! It is a brilliant time to take on additional responsibilities – this administrator will regularly lead projects of critical importance.
Best work-life balance!
Our client appreciates the value that true diversity brings, and want to reflect this in their workforce, committed to ensuring every employee feels respected, valued, and able to give their best.
They pride ourselves on our equal representation, remaining supportive of applications from those of BAME backgrounds, the LGBTQ+ community, Women and all other groups that remain underrepresented in the tech industry.