I am currently working with a growing EPM consultancy to find an EPM Consultant with experience working with EPM tools (Adaptive Insights/Anaplan/TM1/Oracle EPM). The company are looking for a candidate with functional and technical EPM experience or strong FP&A skills.
The consultant is also expected to be a point of contact for colleagues to address, have excellent communication skills and be comfortable interacting with the business at all levels. The individual is also expected to have an affinity for IT and finance, great attention to detail and a well-structured, independent, and pro-active work ethic with a strong work ethic. My client are based in the UK and Europe, so a great opportunity to join a fast growing company!
- Experience working with EPM tools (Adaptive Insights/Anaplan/TM1/Oracle EPM)
- FP&A technical skills
- Drive efficiency of all key finance processes across multiple teams, including the long-term strategic planning, annual budgeting and rolling forecasts.
- Build dashboards and reports
- Fix bugs in the system and process faults
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree
- An individual with experience working with EPM tools
- Experience in FP&A
- Familiar with Financial Systems and the functionalities
- Database management skills
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders quickly and effectively.
- Likes to work with colleagues across all departments and involved in problem solving
If you are open to having a short 5/10 minute conversation, please apply or reach out to me directly!