EPM Implementation Project Lead
$170,000 – $220,000 (basic salary)
This position will be hired FULL-TIME by this consultancy, and provided an ANNUAL SALARY. This is not a C2C position.
I am working with an Oracle Partner to expand their EPM practice. They focus on leveraging Oracle EPM on-premise and cloud platforms for mid-market and Global 200 clients. They work to: implement, re-design, and support solutions.
- Lead EPM projects (implementations and support) in Oracle EPBCS
- Manage all consultants assigned to projects
- Provide training and guidance to junior consultants, and clients
- Assist sales manager and manage on-going client relationship
- Work with project manager to perfect tasks and ensure project is delivered in a timely manner
- Hands-on experience implementing/maintaining Oracle EPM Cloud (EPBCS/PBCS), OR Hyperion on-premise
- Hands-on technical skills configuring the system
- Comfortable conducting research and analysis to establish understanding of client’s business problem, and present a clear solution
Brilliant time to join a growing EPM practice, whilst maintaining the stability of a much larger organisation!
They have an outstanding compensation package, and full medical benefits, 401k, and 4 WEEKS PTO. Flexible work schedule, and company perks (annual offsite, Holiday party, and Health Club membership)
Our client appreciates the value that true diversity brings, and want to reflect this in their workforce, committed to ensuring every employee feels respected, valued, and able to give their best.
They pride ourselves on our equal representation, remaining supportive of applications from those of BAME backgrounds, the LGBTQ+ community, Women and all other groups that remain underrepresented in the tech industry.