Want to work with cutting edge EPM technology?
Take on full ownership of technically complex projects?
Work with international clients?
The opportunity is within a rapidly growing international EPM client. Applying and advising strong EPM knowledge, delivering staff and mentor junior consultants. Communicating with Directors and project managers to technically develop tools for effective delivery. Working with managers, sales and marketing to build a customer relationship and address client issues.
Why work here:
· Hybrid working- WHEN and WHERE it is your choice!
· Highly experienced EPM team with additional training and development opportunities.
· Tight-knit team, hosting events both virtually and in-person, promoting wellbeing.
· Offering generous benefits to support time with family, achieve additional qualifications and insurance.
· Salary is based on multiple variables (experience, education and trained) – making exceptions for the perfect fit!
· 6+years working as an EPM consultant, analyst, or adviser.
· EPM knowledge in OneStream, Tagetik, SAP BPC/Analytics or similar.
· Confident leading workshops to develop stakeholder understanding.
· Strong communication skills build rapport to achieve effective project delivery.
· Strong consulting skills – creative, challenge the norm.
· Ability to have credible network, building strong relationships.
· Productive managing multiple projects.
· Self-driven and independently motivated.