Anaplan Presales Consultant
My client is seeking an experienced Anaplanner or Presales Consultant to join their Leading Consultancy firm. As one of the most important roles in their company, extensive EPM knowledge and technical skills are required, as well as strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Support the sales cycle by advising prospective customers on Anaplan capabilities and its benefits on an individual company basis
- Organise and confidently deliver demonstrations to future customers
- Build and present proof-of-concept models in light of business requirements
- Develop strong relationships with clients and network within the market to further represent the consultancy
- 3+ years of delivering Anaplan projects, or, 3+ years of Presales with another EPM Planning tool (TM1, Workday Adaptive, or Oracle)
- FP&A and ideally Supply Chain knowledge
- Very personable and presentable, must have strong written and verbal skills
- Exemplify company values
This is a remote role, however occasionally will require on-site client visits.