Considering a fractional-based role with a view to go full-time from New Year? Have proven experience in Project Managing EPM Implementations? This could be for you…
Codex are partnered with a Boutique EPM Consultancy that is requiring immediate support for a Project Manager to oversee their end-clients EPM projects. This role will support the existing Project Manager as they move into a new internal role, helping reduce the number of projects they oversee whilst picking up new client projects to lead from the start.
The incoming Project Manager will lead the EPM implementations from scoping & planning to after go-live, acting PM between the end-clients finance team and the internal EPM consultants. With the role initially starting on a 2/3-day PT basis, there is a view to go FT from New Year with their increased workload of new EPM projects.
- Project Manage EPM implementations into end-clients.
- Manage internal consulting team and liaise with end-clients finance team.
- Ensure projects’ delivered within the expected resources, timeframe, and budget.
- Go-to contact for end-clients project requirements and queries.
- EPM Project Management Experience.
- Qualified Accountancy Background (ACA, ACCA, CA, CIMA, etc).
- Project Management Certified (e.g PRINCE2).
- Available in 1-Week.
Apply directly with your updated CV!