EPM Solution Architect – United States (Remote) – $100-150,000
As a Solution Architect (SA) you are a dynamic individual who has an excellent combination of business understanding (accounting/financial analysis) and sound technical background (database functions and data integration creation). The position will work extensively on external client implementations and internal cross-functional projects. To be successful you will be detail-oriented with highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills.
Your primary role is to gather and understand detailed client requirements and translate them into system design. During the implementation lifecycle, the SA will be heavily involved in coaching and guiding the consulting resources in executing their design. In addition, the SA will work closely with the project management team to uncover areas in which customers can improve their internal processes and potentially leverage the product best.
- Elicit and translate client requirements
- Develop and maintain customer design documentation
- Coach and mentor consultants on executing project design
- Provide product expertise
- Maintain/share implementation and design best practices knowledge base
- Ad Hoc (Product Planning, Sales & Marketing, Professional Services, Pre-Sales Support)
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of experience in a business or technical consulting role
- 3+ years of experience in a complex software environment such as EPM/CPM tools (Prophix, Vena, OneStream, TM1 Planning Analytics, Anaplan, Adaptive Insights)
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial statement preparation
- Working knowledge and experience in corporate budgeting and forecasting processes
- Strong business analysis experience, including requirements eliciting and analysis
- Practical experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational ability is required as the candidate will be required to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Must be legally entitled to work in the United States, Canada and/or internationally and have a valid passport (Travel will not exceed 25%).