Federal Sr. Solutions Engineer – DC Area – $220,000+ OTE
My client is a growing Series A Cloud Security Vendor that is bringing value to customers with a hybrid multi-cloud environment within regulated and Federal industries. The Pre Sales Director is looking to bring on an experienced, self-motivated and enthusiastic professional who will hit the ground running with this exciting opportunity!
Are you looking to make your mark in this excelling start-up?! APPLY NOW!
- Work closely with the sales team to identify customer and partner opportunities.
- Engage in pre sales activities: Discovery calls, Demos, Presentations, RFI/RFP responses, workshops, POCs/POVs, etc.
- Support multiple Account Executives across Enterprise and Federal accounts
- Build relationships with partners to identify opportunities and grow sales
- Technically enable partners to sell and implement solutions.
- Address technical questions and offer insight into best practices.
- Assist and lead end customer engagements on behalf of the Partner.
- Proven experience as a Sales Engineer in a vendor/partner environment, preferably in cloud security.
- Experience in AWS/Azure/GCP and VMware environment and familiarity in security concepts
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, working on multiple initiatives in parallel, and able to prioritize those activities which are time-sensitive.
- Familiarity with NIST CSF, 800-53, 800-171, CIS 18, CMMC, HIPPA, PCI, etc.
- Familiarity with GRC and ATO/OA process.
- Strong understanding of security product lines (CSPM, CWPP, GRC, EDR, NDR, SIEM, and more.)
- Cybersecurity certification or direct experience is a plus.
- A great personality and sense of humor (seriously!)
- Experience working with or selling to Federal Government
- Knowledge of and experience with: Zero Trust, SDP, SASE, SOAR, IoT / ICS / OT Security, DAST, SAST, SCA, RASP, API Security
- Identity & Access Management concepts and standards such as SAML, OAuth & OpenID
- DevOps, SecOps, Application Security concepts
- Prior experience selling security services (Penetration Testing, Gap and Vulnerability Assessments, Hardening services, etc.).
- Security certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, Security+, etc.