Financial Manager- Houston, Texas- Hybrid
A leading company in the Oil & Gas Technology sector is looking to bring on a Financial Manager to join their dynamic, high-performance finance team.
This company is Private Equity backed and growing rapidly. They are looking for someone with strong finance and leadership skills, and a go-getter attitude.
In this role, you will be working closely with the Director of Finance and across other departments within the company, both locally and internationally. This allows for great exposure to executive leadership.
This role is a flexible Hybrid model where you will report to the Downtown Houston office.
- Competitive Salary- $120-140k
- Unlimited PTO
- Great Insurance Plans- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Flexible working model
- Prepare ad-hoc reports for internal and external stakeholders and seamlessly manage multiple projects
- Ability to work across various departments within the Houston office as well as internationally
- Interpret and analyze financial results including actuals and operations
- Prepare and present to C-suite and Board of Directors regarding company financials
To be successful in this role, you’ll need the following skills and education:
- 7-9 years of Finance experience
- Strong Adaptive Insights skills– User/Power User/Admin level preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or similar fields
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
If you are looking to join a fast-paced company in a rapidly growing industry and your skills and experience align with those needed, apply for this Finance Manager role today!
Interested applicants can apply through this job post. With a competitive salary and great benefits, this role will be filled quickly; it is encouraged to be one of the first applicants.