Finance Manager – South Carolina – $135 – $170k
We’re hiring a Finance Manager for our client who is a user of Workday Adaptive Insights. Having implemented Workday Adaptive in 2022, they are now looking to bring on a Finance Leader who can also lead the administration of the tool.
You’ll have the assistance of a finance systems team for menial administration tasks, but they are looking for a competent user of Workday Adaptive Insights to drive their tool usage, including building and manipulating models.
This company is privately-owned and has a network that spans the whole of the US, Canada and Mexico. They are experts in their field and truly value culture and growth. To attest to this, they’ve never made a single layoff – making them a truly secure place to grow your career.
This role is perfect for a Finance professional or Consultant with a strong knowledge of Workday Adaptive Insights.
- Continue the advancement of reporting, budgeting, forecasting and planning for the company
- Act as systems administrator for Adaptive Insights
- Build and maintain new models within Adaptive Insights
- Provide recommendations to improve Adaptive Insights Systems performance
- Lead the Financial Analyst team and provide support to Analysts where necessary
- Deliver reports and metrics to senior leadership
- 4+ years’ experience within FP&A, Finance, Accounting, Finance Systems, Business Analytics or Management Consulting
- Strong experience with Adaptive Insights, ideally as a superuser or administrator
- Reporting directly into the CFO, this role offers great visibility across the business
- Improve your Adaptive Insights skillset
- Up to 5% 401k match!
- Great medical, dental and vision coverage.