Considering a long-term opportunity to shape a companies Finance Systems? Have proven experience in implementing D365 F&O for a high-growth business in multiple regions? This could be for you…
Codex are partnered with a Private Equity-backed Professional Service Group that has grown at an exponential rate across Europe with a Buy & Build strategy. To continue this growth journey, the business requires a Finance Systems Manager on a permanent basis to lead the D365 F&O implementation initially for the UK, then to the rest of Europe.
The Finance Systems Manager will lead the E2E implementation of D365 F&O, acting PM between internal finance teams and external SI partner. There is plenty of potential with this role, after the initial UK implementation the business will roll-out D365 to Europe e.g France, Spain, Italy etc. Other long-term opportunities as part of this role include a Blackline implementation and developing finance’s BI capabilities.
- Lead D365 F&O implementation.
- Re-engineer major finance workstreams e.g O2C, P2P, R2R etc.
- Manage outsourced SI partner and front-line contact for issues resolution.
- Leader in change management throughout the implementation.
- Go-to SME in D365 F&O and system configuration.
- D365 F&O Implementation Experience.
- Background in Accounting & Finance.
Apply directly with your updated CV!