Financial Analyst – $70,000 – $90,000 – Houston, TX (hybrid)
Our client is a leading Services provider in the Houston area. With over 70 branches, they are going from strength-to-strength and looking to expand as a result.
Committed to a fantastic work environment, they have won multiple awards for their company culture and pride themselves on creating an innovating and impactful space.
They are looking to expand the team with a Financial Analyst. You will work with the wider Finance team to assist with Financial Planning and Analysis initiatives. They use Adaptive Planning as their EPM tool.
- Analyse and interpret financial information
- Build, own and maintain financial models within Adaptive Insights
- Perform ad-hoc analysis
- Maintain company KPIs and dashboards
- Prepare presentations for the Board of Directors and external investors
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Streamline their FP&A function
- Assist in administering and maintaining the Adaptive Insights tool
- 3+ years’ experience within FP&A
- Strong knowledge of Adaptive Insights
- Ability to analyse large data sets and maintain complex financial models
- This is a hybrid role based in Houston
- This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a high-growth company
- Award-winning employer
- Hybrid working options
- Multiple healthcare coverage options
- A chance to make a lasting positive impact in a hugely successful company and build a high-performing team around you