Financial Controller – E-learning – Netherlands
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
You have the opportunity to work at an exciting e-learning software company looking to make a positive impact in the automotive industry.
My client is a software vendor who specialises in automotive training across a variety of vehicles and are looking for a Finance Controller. They have shown unprecedented growth over the last 3 years by exceeding targets, creating new business in abundance, and valuing existing clients.
What you can expect day to day:
· Prepare and present finance reports to colleagues.
· Preparation, forecasting & monitoring of several budgets.
· Cash flow management.
· Coordinating/taking care of/preparing declarations and annual accounts.
· A coaching role towards colleagues (including outsource partner).
· Optimize AFAS setup.
· Maintaining contact with banks, tax authorities, accountant, and government agencies etc.
· Responsible for the continuity of the financial environment.
· HBO or university education in a financial and/or economic direction.
· Experiences in a similar position.
· Experience with AFAS.
· You are analytically strong and can convey clear messages.
· Fluent in Dutch and English.
· You are independent, a team player, critical and proactive.
· €60-80k Salary.
· A laptop and phone allowance.
· Pension scheme, company fitness plan and training opportunities.
· Daily lunch and great coffee.
If you like the look of this opportunity, don’t hesitate. Apply now!