FP&A Analyst | Birmingham, AL | $60,000-$80,000
My client has experienced rapid growth in the last three years and are seeking an FP&A Analyst to join their team! This role works closely with report to the Financial Planning Manager but will work closely with other team members in a support capacity.
You will create value for the company and their stakeholders by reporting and analyzing key financial results and operating metrics within the organization. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your current knowledge base within a team of high achieving professionals!
The successful applicant will have between 1-3 years of experience, great communication skills, and a strong academic background!
· Assist with annual budget and quarterly forecasting
· Assist with maintenance of financial model
· Carry out financial reviews, identify and communicate variance drivers
· Prepare monthly internal reporting for key stakeholders
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong work ethic with fantastic communication and problem-solving skills
- Incredible potential for growth within the company
- Expert training and professional development
- Competitive salary with fantastic benefits—full health insurance, 7% 401k matching, 3 weeks PTO.