Financial Systems Analyst (TM1) – Miami, FL – $75-100,000
The Financial Systems Analyst will lead the development, implementation, enhancement, maintenance, and updates the company’s financials systems, including IBM Planning Analytics (TM1), Blackline, and SAP. The Financial Systems Analyst is responsible for creating and editing spreadsheets and financial reports, troubleshooting system problems, and training staff on use of the financial systems, as well as acting as a liaison to the IT department and all other supporting departments.
- Manage the general ledger structure and related financial reporting systems, such as IBM Planning Analytics (TM1), SAP, and Blackline to ensure that data is accurate and consistent across platforms.
- Establishes best practices for financial systems use and ensures that these practices are used throughout the organization.
- Administer application data loads, validation, and structural updates and troubleshooting
- Identify and troubleshoot global system issues and lead internal and external partners to issue resolution for all applications
- Coordinate development and enhancements of systems
- Researches financial record-keeping and reporting requirements and ensures that systems are modified to meet these requirements
- Manages financial systems analysts and trains staff on the use of financial systems as needed
- Support requests for financial and other information from users throughout the organization
- Act as a liaison to IT and all other supporting departments
- Identify financial planning and reporting process gaps and inefficiencies and provide recommendations for improvement
- Ensuring compliance with financial guidelines, company policies, and relevant legal regulations
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions
- Provides leadership to finance team
- Mentors staff under direct and indirect reporting relationships
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Information Technology or related field
- Minimum of 5+ Years in a Finance-related job
- Advanced Excel Skills Required – Complex Financial Modeling, and PowerPoint
- Highly-proficient in financial planning systems, TM1/IBM Planning Analytics preferred
- Accustomed to a fast-pace / adhoc environment
- Excellent analytical, communication and problem solving skills
- Experience working with financial or accounting systems
- Ability to work well within a team environment as well as independently as the situation demands
- Ability to manage multiple, conflicting priorities, without sacrificing quality of results
- Willingness to learn and embrace change
- Ability to take complex, unprecedented problems and propose solutions.