Financial Systems Analyst – Greater St Louis, MO – $60-80,000 USD
As the Financial Systems Analyst you will be responsible for the support and administration of Spectrum (ERP), overseeing it’s use for both Financials and HR Payroll functions along with a host of sub-modules such as Time & Material, Job Cost etc. You will be joining a team responsible for maintaining the system performance (new functionality roll outs, upgrades, patches etc) and helping the end users with their support needs.
This industry leading client, with a fantastic reputation both locally and across their industry, are based in the Greater St Louis, MO area in Collinsville, IL, with this position being onsite.
- Administration of Spectrum including knowledge of business processes in the Accounting & Finance applications environment
- Assist with monthly reporting requests from Spectrum. Ensure the accuracy and completeness of data from Spectrum to generate reports.
- Experience working on MS SQL database environment, good understanding of tables, views, indexes, data transformations etc and how those are used by the ERP application
- Programming knowledge of reporting environments such as Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Services etc. and how to move data across from the ERP into a reporting environment is essential. Develop and maintain good documentation of all our reports and processes.
- Knowledge of Excel macros and developing them to automate user functions. Knowledge of MS Access, Excel services, customizing reports, customizing workflows, etc is essential.
- Ability to resolve any technical-financial issues like unbalanced transaction (by digging deeper into the system / database) and helping users perform monthly close activities in a timely manner.
- Programming language experience (such as scripting, VB or .NET, C#) with experience building custom solutions, preferred
- Provide management with information that will supply them with the tools to make good decisions and measure the performance of our companies.
- Develop training materials and provide training to our users.
- Work on new data integrations as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting with 4-6 years of progressive responsibility in IT/financial/management experience working with an ERP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Functional knowledge of the Finance and Accounting processes and prior knowledge of ERP systems will be essential, Spectrum a significant PLUS
- Construction or manufacturing industry backgrounds within a large public company will represent the best cultural fit within the Company
- Good problem-solving skills including trouble shooting and resolving issues with processes, reports etc.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Business acumen, excellent communicator, analytical, and service-oriented
- Paid on-the-job technical and professional training
- Defined career path for future growth
- Competitive wages and industry-leading benefits including Retirement Plan