Financial Systems Manager
$150,000 – $180,000 (basic salary)
The Financial Systems Manager is a key player within the Corporate Finance team, and is responsible for the implementation and ongoing maintenance of the company’s Oracle EPM applications (EPBCS and FCCS).
Prior experience in FCCS not required!
The Financial Systems Manager will be the subject matter expert for EPBCS and FCCS, so a technical understanding is required.
- Partner with consulting firm to manage implementation project
- Manage internal and external resources to achieve project objectives
- Assist team in gathering business requirements, and ensure alignment across all project phases
- Provide technical and functional expertise and serve as a subject matter expert for EPM suite
- Lead upgrades to functionality and system integration through testing and troubleshooting
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Experience with Oracle EPBCS/PBCS, or FCCS
- Experience troubleshooting issues, interfacing with business users, and conducting data tests
- 5+ years’ progressive work experience in Hyperion and/or Oracle EPM administration, consulting, or similar position
This is a brilliant time to join a company as they embark on their huge transformation to EPBCS and FCCS. Moving forwards, you would own the system and have full ownership over the necessary enhancements.