I am excited to present an FP&A opportunity to you for a space-to-cloud analytics industry giant. They own/operate the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites and have an opening in their FP&A team!
They are looking for an individual who has a background working with any EPM financial systems supported by their experience in FP&A.
You will also have the chance to work closely with the C-Suite and collaborate with the US based team, so if you are passionate about FP&A, then this role could be for you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Financial modelling, analysis and preparation of financial plans, including the costs and other requirements as per the Board.
- Contribute to the maintenance and administration of the EPM software.
- Analyse financial data and monitor performance – including sales, expenses, profit, working capital, cash flow, and other KPIs – on an ongoing basis.
- Drive the development and maintenance of comprehensive financial models, forecasts, and budgets.
What you need to succeed:
- Any EPM experience (Adaptive Insights/Workday Adaptive Planning/ Board MIT, Tagetik/ Anaplan/ TM1/ Vena/ Jedox/ Planful/ OneStream)
- Previous experience of accounting/ FP&A/ Finance Business Partnering.
- Understand planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Part ACCA Qualified desirable
Please reach out to me for any further questions/ more information if this could be of interest!