I’m currently working with a Global Advertising Company who are looking for an FP&A Analyst with experience in Anaplan to join their finance team. You will have the chance to work with colleagues amongst Shanghai and the US at Group Level and help them with bridging the gap between Finance and the planning system (Anaplan) within the company.
Whilst the main responsibilities of the role are FP&A focused, Anaplan experience is idealistic, as you will be a key contact point for FP&A and Anaplan related queries. They are also expected to have strong communication skills, a positive work ethic and is motivated to succeed and progress within the company.
- Drive efficiency of all key finance processes across multiple teams, including the long-term strategic planning, annual budgeting and rolling forecasts.
- Assist in the maintenance & development of the Planning & Forecasting Systems’ (Anaplan) financial and operational models.
- Assist with projects to improve processes, and support key functions within the business.
- Assist in business analysis, opportunity identification & requirements gathering for the Business Applications.
- Take the business analysis and using data modelling create model changes or develop a model to support the opportunity identified.
- Work closely with the teams responsible for the ERP and reporting systems.
- Develop and manage monthly/quarterly forecasts as well as the annual budget.
- Manage/ administrate the Adaptive Insights/ Planning system
What you need
- Experience with using and / or developing Anaplan models.
- Experience in FP&A and business analysis to analyse business processes and develop them into a planning model.
- Strong understanding of planning, budgeting and forecasting among other FP&A ad-hoc duties.
- Experience with management of Finance Information Systems is desirable.
- Accounting qualification (or part qualified).