HFM / FCCS Contract Position
$100 – $125 / hour
I am working with a Fortune 500 Manufacturing company in Atlanta which is looking to hire a Contractor for 6 months starting in January 2024.
This position would require you to be on-site 2 days a week in their Atlanta office.
The company are currently migrating their on-premise Hyperion applications to the Cloud, so you would play a key role in the implementation of Oracle’s Financial Close and Consolidation (FCCS) Application.
50% of your position would be supporting and maintaining the existing HFM instance, and 50% would be development work in FCCS.
Support and maintenance of HFM
- Support global business needs for the monthly financial close
- Help ensure completeness of financial submissions for all locations, including final validations
- Support administration (setup and maintenance) of the Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Financial Data Quality Management (FDMEE) environment including financial templates, mappings, consolidation rules, metadata, end-user access & security
- Ensure the integrity of our financial statements by promptly investigating and reporting any inconsistencies or improprieties
Implementation of FCCS
- Work with Business users (Finance, FP&A, Accounting) to gather requirements of system
- Document system design requirements
- Configure application components, including databases, rules, calc scripts, reports, security and process management modules.
- Support data conversation, including testing and troublehsooting
- Experienced with HFM/FDM application administration/development (including creating and maintaining business rules)
- Exposure to Oracle’s Financial Close and Consolidation (FCCS) Application
- Strong people skills to work closely with internal customers
- Knowledge of GAAP, IFRS accounting standards
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a migration with International Fortune 500 Manufacturing company.
The company are looking to pay up to $125 / hour for this individual. Please apply and I’ll call you to discuss the opportunity.