Senior Hyperion Administrator
If you’ve had experience maintaining metadata, overseeing system security, and writing reports in Hyperion, this is the position for you!
- Develop and run Hyperion reports
- Oversee system access and security
- Perform monthly planning system maintenance, and integration of data from other systems
- Develop and maintain business rules and calc scripts, and allocations
- Communicate with FP&A system users
- Develop and delivery training to new users
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2+ years’ experience in Hyperion systems position
- Hands-on experience maintaining metadata of Hyperion Planning / Essbase / HFM
- Exposure to Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio, and SmartView Excel Add-in
This is an incredibly exciting time to join a growing company which is putting emphasis on their Hyperion systems team.
With a shining office, with a sea view, this is a team you will truly feel a part of. Relocation is provided to move you closer to their HQ in Florida.