$130,000 – $150,000 (basic salary)
This company is an innovative, industry-leading, solution provider. They work to provide cloud, cybersecurity, AI, data, and enterprise transformation solutions!
They are truly paving the way in the space.
The company is using Hyperion Financial Systems (Planning, Essbase, and HFM). They are looking for an experienced Hyperion Developer to configure and provide support services to the Hyperion applications.
- Design, maintain, train, and develop Hyperion applications (Planning, Essbase, and HFM)
- Will provide guidance on the best technologies for the project
- Deliver high level solution architecture and Translating requirements into technical design
- Engage with stakeholders to gather requirements, perform gap analysis, and create functional specifications
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to resolve system issues, ensuring optimal system performance and stability
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives to optimize system performance and efficiency
- Development experience with Hyperion Planning & Essbase
- Ability to design and troubleshoot complex reports in Hyperion
- Working knowledge of Smart View and designing templates and ad-hoc reports
- Expertise with building reports, dimensionality, creating navigation flows, forms, menus, tasks lists, workflows based on the defined requirements and user stories.
- Experience troubleshooting complex form development, aggregation issues, business rules, and calculation scripts.
- U.S. Citizenship
Jumpstart the January rush, and join a Size-time Top Workplaces Winner now! This role must be filled before 2024, so do not put off applying!!
Full benefits, 4% 401(k) match, 3 weeks PTO, in addition to 12 Holiday days!
It’s an exciting opportunity to own the system, and be in a lead position. When the company acquires another (they have 2 planned for next year), you would do all the work to ensure both are integrated, and have control over this!
ROLE IS REMOTE, AND MUST BE FILLED BEFORE 2024