My client, a family run organisation with over 2500 employees across 50 locations are looking to hire a Hyperion Analyst on a full-time basis.
They are looking for someone to work as part of the Finance Systems team with the desire to gain a strong understanding of the business forecasting and budgeting processes required to maintain, design, and develop the Hyperion Planning solution for the company.
This is a fantastic position for someone with a background in Finance and experience working with EPM systems as a develop or super user. You will be joining an established team with a wealth of experience between them, allowing you to develop quickly and progress into a senior member.
- Work closely with the Hyperion team, reporting directly to the Hyperion Manager.
- Work closely with other technical teams to ensure successful collaboration across the system and work together to establish best practice.
- Provide support and insights to the Hyperion users, whilst also managing user access to the system.
- Ability to learn and develop Hyperion skills in a professional environment with the opportunity to undertake training and improve knowledge.
- Drive high standards in the team to meet the business requirements of the company.
- Experience in Hyperion Planning/PBCS
- Ability to write business rules, calculation of scripts and create data forms
- Solid understanding of database and dimension concepts
- Experience in full software development life cycle would be an advantage
- Ability to review the application set-up and identify improvements that can be made.
- Fix bugs in the system and process faults
- Generous bonus
- 34 days holiday
- 7k car allowance P/A
If interested, please reach out to me directly!