After successful growth of our business by 300% over the past 2 years, Codex are now looking for someone who can work in conjunction with our Head of Operations to manage our Finance Function!
As we look to continue our growth curve, we are looking to bring in an expert in the Finance field who can not only bring instant value but set this department up for ongoing success.
This role will progress with the business and could have a clear line to a CFO role.
What will you do?
- Management and Optimisation of P&L, Cashflow, Budget Documents including commentaries for the Head of Operations and MD.
- Producing Monthly Reporting Packs for the Senior Leadership Team
- Working with our Managers to provide reports to enable them to effectively manage their teams
- Partner with our Finance Suppliers, such as Accountants & Payroll Company – provide relevant information to ensure any deadlines are met
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning
What’s in it for you?
- Mental health wellbeing is important to us: we offer a fully paid for 24/7 counselling service
- Optional 2-hour lunch break & £200 annual fund for employees to focus on their health & wellbeing!
- One of the most competitive equity packages in the industry
- Hybrid work-model (2 days in office, 3 days from home)
With offices in London, New York and Germany, we appreciate the value that true diversity brings, and we want to reflect this in our workforce. We commit to ensuring every employee feels respected, valued, and able to give their best.
Whilst we pride ourselves on our equal representation, we remain supportive of applications from those of BAME backgrounds, the LGBTQ+ community, Women and all other groups that remain underrepresented in the recruitment and tech industries.