Lead Financial Analyst – OneStream | $100,000-150,000 | USA Fully Remote
Our client is an industry-leading gas company in the middle of its OneStream implementation. They are looking for a Lead Financial Analyst to take the lead on this project and take over the company’s OneStream system moving forward. We are looking for highly technical / hands-on OneStream professionals who are interested in leading a OneStream practice from home!
As the company’s Lead/Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for handling the entirety of the OneStream system, taking over the current implementation project and assuring all necessary system enhancements and changes are made. You will be working with multiple departments (Finance Systems, Accounting, Consolidations, FP&A Teams) towards successfully concluding the implementation, and ensuring efficient use of the application for future project tasks. As the leader of the OneStream system, you will have a very big impact on company culture, so somebody with excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills is essential!
· Competitive salary up to $150,000 w/ potential 15-20% bonus
· Fully remote
· Several Insurance Plans w/ Medical Spending Account: Health, Dental, Vision ++
· 401(k) plan with matching
· Flexible PTO, no hard limit on vacation
· Tuition reimbursement
· Lead current OneStream implementation project and handle entire application moving forward
· OneStream tasks revolve around but not limited to: CubeViews, QuickViews, business rules, metadata, report automation
· Building reports, making system changes, coding, query data all using OneStream
· 3+ years of technical/hands-on OneStream experience required (Consultants/Developers/Admins/Analysts preferred)
· Preferably experienced in IT, coding (Python, R, other); strong finance/accounting (financial data analysis, quantitative skills)
· Skills with tools like Power BI or SQL are preferred.