Lead Financial Analyst – $100,000 – 115,000 + 10% bonus – Remote
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that transforms the way we connect across the globe? Our client is a leading provider of technology and communication services, powered by a diverse network of ambitious people.
Having fully internalised the FP&A team last year, they are now looking for an Adaptive Insights Administrator to join the ranks and provide best-in-class insight generation.
Your job will have two functions: you will be a key member of the finance function, whilst administering and maintaining the Workday Adaptive tool.
You will be surrounded by top-tier talent and state-of-the-art technology, which will support you in building financial models within Adaptive Insights to optimise the company’s performance. This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the core of the business’ decision making and future growth plans.
With a rewarding culture and the chance to lead truly impactful initiatives from day one, this role is perfect for an individual looking to advance their career within the Finance sector.
- Develop key financial processes including the annual budget, long-term planning and forecasting and drive monthly financial reviews
- Create actionable reporting on key operating and financial metrics to contribute to decision-making processes
- Conduct the development of strategic business analysis with overlays and commentary
- Key driver of impactful presentation materials for the Board of Directors, Executive team and Companywide audiences.
- Administer and maintain the Workday Adaptive/Adaptive Insights tool
- Previous experience as a superuser or administrator of Adaptive Insights
- 3+ years’ experience within Finance
- Confident liaising with Senior Directors
- Finance or Accounting degree preferred
- This is a great opportunity to enhance and expand your Adaptive Insights skillset
- Flexible, WFH options
- Reporting into the Director of FP&A, you can progress quickly into management
- 25 days PTO, 401(k) match and great healthcare benefits
- A chance to make a lasting positive impact in a hugely successful company.