Lead TM1 Developer
The Lead TM1 Developer will be provided great independence and responsibility for the building up of the client’s FP&A function, specifically the TM1 software. They are looking for a proactive TM1 professional capable of driving change and process improvement within the group, taking initiative to push effective automation and upgrades. The ideal candidate will carry good finance process knowledge to complement their TM1 development skills.
- Dedicated FP&A team, with active projects upcoming to work on, and future plans to build out the TM1 team – which you would be leading.
- Open progression within the group finance function, potential to achieve further finance projects within the wider company.
- Committed support for the TM1 environment, with good investment in your projects.
- Remote working culture.
- Discretionary bonus
- Experience with IBM Planning Analytics development, full-cycle implementation from gathering requirements, design, development, UAT and providing systems training.
- Full TM1 Development experience with Rules and Feeders, Cube Design, TI Processes etc.
- Experience with PAX and PAW, Architect etc.
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving and dynamic work environment.