Are you interested in joining the FP&A team of one of the biggest law firms in Europe?
My client has invested in the financial system, Workday Adaptive Planning and are looking for someone to take control of the FP&A and Adaptive Planning system.
The chosen candidate is an expert on FP&A System Administration / development with a keen interest in Workday Adaptive Planning. You will need a proven understanding of both technical and non-technical environments and ability to communicate colleagues in other divisions.
My client offers flexible working arrangements, a bonus and other great benefits. It’s a fantastic time to join them, as they are looking for someone to take control of the FP&A and Adaptive function.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Become the Tactical Product Owner of our FP&A tool Workday Adaptive and continue the company-wide rollout of our integrated ﬁnancial model
● Maintain and administrate the Adaptive Planning system, whilst also being part of the integration process from Excel to Adaptive Planning.
● Lead role in the budgeting and forecasting process
● Proven experience administrating, developing, or implementing either Workday Financials or Adaptive Planning/Insights
● Experience working through the project delivery lifecycle of Workday Financials or Adaptive Planning/Insights.
● Drive efficiency of all key finance processes across multiple teams, including the long-term strategic planning, annual budgeting and rolling forecasts.
● Build dashboards and reports
● Fix bugs in the system and process faults
● Meet overall business requirements
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
● You have experience with Workday Adaptive Planning
● Implementation experience of Adaptive Planning
● Budgeting and forecasting experience
● Accounting qualification
● 3+ years of management accounting / FP&A experience
Please get in touch to find out more!