My client, a leading finance transformation and tech consultancy are looking for a Management Consultant to join their team.
The Management Consultant will be involved with external clients and internal staff as they lead on the delivery of engagements by ensuring the customers maximise their investment. The chosen candidate will be accountable for managing project timeline, scope, and budget whilst driving customer satisfaction. You will be expected to deliver detailed project plans and facilitate client meetings to discuss anything from discussing requirements to presenting solutions.
What is the candidate expected to bring? You will need at least 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager with at least 1 EPM implementation under your belt. You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills by translating technical terms into non-technical terms to various senior members of staff. Proven ability to drive projects forward and proactively seeking to grow and existing account and motivating the internal staff to lead from the front with a positive attitude.
- 3+ years Project Management experience
- Implementation experience in an EPM tool – (Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, Tagetik, OneStream Vena, Prophix, Jedox, Hyperion, SAP BPC, TM1)
- Comfortable discussing technical concepts
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to create and run workshops
- Time management skills – managing multiple projects at one given time
The company has fantastic start-up culture with excellent benefits and first-class bonus system. They pride themselves on customer satisfaction which is driven by their excellent team who keep to continued high standards.