Financial Reporting Business Analyst (C2C Contract-40 hours/week)
As a member of the Corporate IT Systems Team, this individual will be responsible for the development and maintenance of financial reporting, system administration, and compliance for our PBCS system.
- Partner with Finance stakeholders to develop a clear understanding of financial reporting needs and how to best utilize our system (Oracle PBCS) to meet business reporting requirements.
- Assist configuring applications according to financial reporting needs, including business rules, workflows, custom forms and dashboards.
- Gather, analyze and document financial reporting needs. Develop and maintain reports in Oracle Planning and Budgeting tool.
- Perform system administration / configuration to support business processes (adding new accounts to dimensions.
- Provide orientation and training to end users when required.
- Maintain system documentation by writing and updating procedures.
- Work with Internal and External Audit to ensure compliance with SOX and ITGC controls. Specific focus on change management.
- Review all system and report changes to confirm it meets team best practices and ensuring compliance that delivers on the agreed upon solution to business stakeholders.
- Assist with data migrations from legacy systems.
- Define and document how data flows through the company’s financial systems.
- Perform business analysis and requirements gathering efforts for key financial systems.
- Ensure data is organized properly for reporting, analytics, and process automation.
- BS/BA or equivalent experience as a Financial reporting analyst in systems-related field
- Experience in gathering both functional and business requirements.
- Experience understanding financial systems, accounting, financial planning and audit business processes/drivers and informational needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work effectively with business and technology leaders
- Willing to travel for business purposes.
- 2+ years of Financial systems experience.
- Experience w/ operating in a ITIL managed environment.
- Experience with managing budgeting/reporting tools such as Oracle PBCS or similar.
- General NetSuite ERP experience and/or ADP, Workday, SAP like systems
- System Admin experience – prefer 1+ years.
- Workflow and script experience a plus.