OneStream XF Consultant | $100,000-170,000+ | USA Remote
Our client is an award-winning OneStream/EPM Consulting firm looking to build its OneStream team. We are looking for OneStream consultants of all levels of seniority to lead/assist OneStream implementation projects and to join an industry-leading OneStream practice. This is also the chance to work from home!
As a Consultant at this firm, you will be able to enhance your skillset by working alongside a team of experts and being hands-on in supporting project tasks while utilizing OneStream. You will be entering a team-oriented environment, collaborating with OneStream architects and developers to make sure client system needs are met. You will be very instrumental in the efficient use of the application and will be responsible for supporting project tasks effectively and contributing to team development and success.
· Competitive salary up to $170,000+
· Ability to work from home with minimal travel
· 401k with matching
· Several Insurance Plans: Health, Dental, Vision ++
· Flexible PTO, no hard limit on vacation
· Huge opportunities for growth and progression
· Lead/support OneStream implementation projects
· Build CubeViews and develop dashboards
· Write business rules from scratch, calculate workflows, and automate reports
· Efficiently collaborate with project team members to accomplish tasks and responsibilities needed to effectively meet project milestones.
· Exhibit the basic ability to identify workstream tasks and understand relationships between workstreams.
· 1+ year OneStream implementation experience required (SME preferred)
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Fintech (or other related field)
· Hands-on skills with OneStream: building CubeViews, QuickViews etc.
· Well-versed with technical OneStream terms: metadata, business rules, security, data forms, reporting
· Good understanding of budgeting, forecasting, consolidation
· Minimum requirement: Hands-on experience with other EPM tools (Hyperion/Oracle EPM, Essbase, Anaplan, Adaptive Insights, TM1, SAP BPC, etc.)
· Excellent communication skills.