Oracle EPM Administrator
Hybrid, Boston MA
$110,000 – $130,000
The Oracle EPM Administrator will work closely with FP&A, Finance, and IT team to provide support and administration for Oracle EPM applications.
The company are currently migrating from Hyperion to Oracle EPM Cloud, and looking to fill this brand new position within the team, to spread and share the workload.
- Management configuration requests, including reviewing and updating metadata in all Oracle EPM modules
- Implement new solution in support with the Consulting Solution Architects
- Support testing and verification of technical solutions
- Responsible for application maintenance, updates, fixes, and upgrades
- Troubleshoot business rules, data load processes, and EPM Automate Scripts
- Provie training to new and existing users on current and future functionality
- Manage day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple projects or requests
- 1-3 years’ experience working on Oracle EPM Cloud or Hyperion application
- A quick learner of software and information technology, and motivated to learn new applications and business operations
- Able to work in office 3x per week
The company are incredible! With a stable growth trajectory, they are proud to announce they have made NO layoffs since the start of the pandemic. Further more, the company provide amazing benefits, including 20+ days PTO, and 6% 401k match.