My client, a leading and nationally recognised insurance company within the Lloyd’s market, are seeking a skilled and motivated Performance Analyst to join their team.
Candidates will be primarily responsible for monitoring the financial and underwriting performance of their products to ensure alignment with underwriting strategy, appetite and performance targets.
- Ownership of the regular monitoring of MI reports, highlighting any areas of concern in terms of market pricing, risk acceptance and underlying performance.
- Analysis of KPIs which will feed into the business planning and forecasting process
- maintain, update, and automate MI reports.
- Assist in internal performance presentations, data analysis, and chart production
- Support requirements gathering, ad-hoc queries, and financial analysis.
- Conduct market analysis and benchmark against competitors.
- Demonstrated expertise in analysing product financial performance.
- An ability to manipulate data using Excel, with experience of SAS, SQL or similar highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence software such as Power BI.
- Familiarity with underwriting authorities, risk appetites, and operational processes.
- A background in Insurance
If you think you match the above criteria then I encourage you to apply.