I’m currently working with an EPM Partner looking for a Principal Consultant to join their fast-growing Enterprise Performance Management Practice.
My client are looking for an individual with a background working with EPM solutions to facilitate the increase in projects that the company are going through. They are seeking someone with an appetite to develop their experience, yet also knowledgeable and experienced to provide efficient delivery and implementation.
- Deliver high-quality solutions within expected timeframes and budget.
- Having the ability to own the delivery of the business requirements.
- Drive efficiency of all key finance processes across multiple teams, including the long-term strategic planning, annual budgeting and rolling forecasts.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Driving new opportunities.
- Experience using CPM/ EPM tools: (such as Adaptive Insights/ Planning, Jedox, Planful, Vena, Tagetik, IBM Planning Analytics (TM1), Anaplan)
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience liaising with clients to deliver solutions.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree.
- An individual with a data-driven, strategic background.
- Willing to learn and to take responsibility.
Get in touch directly to find out more!