Senior Finance System Analyst (Oracle PBCS) | Remote | 110,000-140,000
My client, a leader in the software space, is currently seeking a Senior Finance System Analyst to join their IT Financial Applications team! If you have experience with Oracle PBCS implementations, this is the perfect opportunity to advance your career!
In this position, you will be the PBCS expert for the entire company. You will lead the company’s transition from their Essbase system to the cloud. As the Senior Analyst, you will work partner with the current technical team as well as the Finance and Accounting teams. Together, you will work to enhance and maximize the company’s reporting and planning capabilities.
This is a great opportunity to join a large, fast-growing, privately-owned company that is dedicated to employee success! You will be supported by a team of developers and will report directly to Director of FP&A.
- Lead PBCS implementation while ensuring data integrity across entire system
- Act as the application administrator, including technical support and system maintenance
- Carry out testing, as well as patches and upgrades
- Gather necessary business requirements from key stakeholders
- Lead meetings and facilitate user trainings
- Experience in accounting, or financial reporting and consolidations
- Experience implementing a financial planning system
- Knowledge of business rules, calculation scripts, webforms, and metadata management
- Strong understanding of Oracle PBCS, with some knowledge of other cloud solutions (FCCS)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s, or equivalent, in related fields
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large company with a highly regarded brand! Though this is a remote position, you will have the opportunity to join your team in their southern California office on a semi-annual basis! In addition to a highly competitive base salary, you will have full health benefits, as well as unlimited PTO and access to their robust professional development programs.