Senior Financial Analyst – $90-115,000 – New Jersey
Our client is a leading BioTechnology company looking to expand their Finance team. They do meaningful work that positively impacts the world on a global scale. This is an opportunity to join a team whose mission in life is to make the world a safer, cleaner and healthier place.
Aside from changing the world for the better, this company provides the tools to help you achieve your career goals via training and consistent support.
Are you ready to help take solve some of the world’s toughest challenges, like protecting the environment and finding cures for cancer? Then apply below!
- Interpret financial data and provide ongoing reports
- Assist in building decks for Executive Board Members
- Provided management with reporting and forecasting for P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, departmental performance and various KPIs
- Own FP&A budget, forecast and scenario planning processes
- Develop financial, operations and planning models within Adaptive Planning
- Administer the Planful tool
- 2-5 years in a Financial Planning role
- Previous experience working with Adaptive Planning/Adaptive Insights
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting preferred
- Strong SQL skills
- You’ll get the support and benefits of working for a global company
- Flexible, hybrid options
- Fantastic training on new tools available
- Platinum benefits: 5% 401k match, 15 days PTO (increases with service), full medical and dental cover.