Senior FP&A Analyst – $100,000 – $125,000 + 10% bonus – Remote
Our client is a leading provider within the SaaS space, whose user-friendly platform is trusted by companies across a variety of industries. They help make data accessible to everyone, everywhere.
Committed to a fantastic work environment, they have won multiple awards for their company culture and pride themselves on creating an innovating and impactful space.
They are looking to expand the team with an SFA with a background within the SaaS space and strong knowledge of Adaptive Insights. You will assist with Adaptive Insights administration and maintenance whilst playing a fundamental role in general FP&A functions.
- Analyse and interpret financial information
- Build, own and maintain financial models within Adaptive Insights
- Perform ad-hoc analysis
- Maintain company KPIs and dashboards
- Prepare presentations for the Board of Directors and external investors
- Prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Streamline their FP&A function
- Administering and maintaining the Adaptive Insights tool
- 3+ years’ experience within FP&A
- Strong knowledge of Adaptive Insights
- Ability to analyse large data sets and maintain complex financial models
- This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a high-growth SaaS company
- Award-winning employer
- Hybrid working options
- UNLIMITED PTO
- 100% covered healthcare
- A chance to make a lasting positive impact in a hugely successful company with a high-performing team around you.