Senior Financial Analyst – $100-120K – Hybrid in Downers Grove, IL
Our client, an established SaaS firm, is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to financial accounting, reporting, business planning, analysis, and budgeting. You will have a focus on process automation and use of business intelligence to improve use of data, information, and technology to create operational efficiencies, improve reporting accuracies and better inform decision makers with a view to deliver enhanced business performance.
- Execute month-end close entries, ensuring compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Analyze financial data and trends, providing insightful commentary on variances and driving best practices in leveraging ERP systems.
- Design, develop, and maintain management reports, including PowerBI, to enhance decision-making abilities.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to analyze ongoing business performance, revenue, and product metrics.
- Identify and recommend process improvements with a focus on automation and efficiency.
- Leverage technologies for internal business process improvements, including Microsoft PowerApps.
- Participate in internal and external financial audits, ensuring compliance and satisfaction of audit requirements.
- Assist in testing and developing internal controls and contribute to the documentation of finance-related procedures.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of a BS in Accounting or Finance.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in SaaS finance and metrics.
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence Tools (PowerBI, Tableau).
- Experience with Adaptive Insights
- Solid experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Budgeting, and Forecasting.
- Flexibility, self-starter mentality, and the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with a focus on problem-solving.
- Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance
- 401K Match up to 4%
- Employee development/promotion plans!