Senior Financial Analyst – Amsterdam
My client are one of the largest global providers of data centre and cloud service solutions, who have recently received huge financial backing in an acquisition. They are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to help support their rapid expansion across Europe.
The Senior Financial Analyst will report directly to the Finance Director, and will be responsible for providing strategic guidance to the multiple departments of the business, and managing financial operations, including budgeting and forecasting. The perfect candidate will have prior experience within Financial Management or Business Analysis.
- Prepare and present financial reports to senior stakeholders.
- Develop financial models to forecast and monitor business performance.
- Analyse financial data and provide strategic guidance to support growth and expansion.
- Develop and implement financial controls, and ensure compliance with accounting standards.
- Manage the budgeting process and monitor expenses.
- 5+ years of experience in financial management or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modelling software.
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite and financial reporting tools.
If you are interested in discussing this further, don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org!