Senior Financial Associate- United States- Remote
A top company in the security industry is looking for a Senior Financial Associate to join their team.
In addition to general FP&A functions, you will be administering and maintaining their Workday Adaptive Planning instance. This position allows for exposure to executive leadership as well as working with global counterparts within the company.
This role is fully remote with the opportunity to go into the office if located nearby.
- Competitive Salary: $85-105k
- 401k with matching
- Insurance Plans- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 3-4 weeks PTO
- Maintain and lead improvements of Workday Adaptive Planning system
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting processes
- Assist in annual, quarterly, and monthly financial reporting and maintain finance review calendars
- Assist in treasury functions such as accounts payable management, account review, and consolidated cash reporting and forecasting.
- Ad-hoc analysis as needed
To be successful in this position, it is vital that you have the following skills and education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related fields
- 3+ years of Finance/FP&A experience
- Workday Adaptive Planning Admin experience
- Experience with HFM, SmartView, and OfficeConnect
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- MBA is a plus
If your experience and education align with those required and you want the chance to progress in your career at a great company with competitive salary and benefits, apply for this Senior Financial Associate role today!
Interested applicants can apply through this job post. This position will be filled quickly, so it is highly suggested to be one of the first applicants to be considered.