Senior Financial Analyst – $100-120K – Hybrid in LIC, Queens
Our client, an international leader in the Retail industry, is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join their dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting the Senior Manager of FP&A in various financial functions, including budgeting/forecasting, month-end closing, variance analysis, and special projects.
- Assist Senior Manager of FP&A in preparing annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for multiple divisions and brands.
- Participate in the month-end close process, conducting variance analysis of expenses and reconciling gross margins.
- Maintain financial models for tracking and reporting key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Calculate monthly commissions for sales teams.
- Manage quarterly bonus incentive models.
- Monthly calculation of royalty revenue and oversight of royalty accounts receivable.
- Assist in quarterly inventory reserve calculations.
- Collaborate with staff accountants during the close process to ensure accurate accruals.
- Actively collaborate with finance and operations teams to enhance the efficiency of financial planning processes, assumptions, and results.
- Undertake special projects as assigned by the VP of Finance and CFO.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BS Degree with an emphasis in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of financial planning and accounting experience.
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
- Highly skilled in Excel, including pivot tables, macros, and complex formulas for manipulating extensive datasets.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with OneStream/Adaptive Insights is preferred.