My client are a specialist partner of Fortinet, and have enjoyed incredible success with their large network of enterprise and SMB clients. They are looking to continue their rapid expansion throughout this year, and seek Consultants who have a great technical understanding of Network Security, and experience with Fortinet.
Work can be remote, with some time spent onsite with clients.
Some of the Responsibilities:
- You will carry out an inventory of the existing IT security solutions and work processes of our customers
- You independently manage and implement customer projects in connection with the introduction, optimization and migration of IT security solutions
- You work in a structured, careful and result-oriented manner, especially in problem analysis and troubleshooting
- You will support our sales team with pre-sales appointments
Some qualifications that you bring:
- Technical experience in Network Security and Firewall / Endpoint Security
- Minimum NSE 4 Qualification and experience of Fortinet solutions such as Fortigate or Fortianalyser
- Excellent communication in English, with German a bonus.
- Ability to manage large projects with internal and external stakeholders
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would like to discuss further – please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org